This website is offered to you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Please read the information carefully. Your access to, and use of, this website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
- Daily rental fee does not include 13% Florida Room Tax (7% state & 6% tourist) as required by the state for ALL rentals.
- Unlike most vacation homes, we do not charge extra for pool/spa heat, LP gas for the BBQ, or arcade game.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required to reserve your stay. This deposit is applied to your balance.
- Homes are cleaned only at the end of each stay.
- Most bookings are 7 nights. Shorter or longer stays may be available. Check our calendar and email us concerning your wishes.
- Florida law limits occupancy in this house to 10 people (including children).
- Check in after 4pm; check out no later than 10am.
- The pool and spa are heated with solar energy with a heat pump backup. No charge for Pool/Spa heat!
- A $500 damage deposit will be placed on a credit card before receiving final papers to check in. This is released within 24-48 hours after departure with no damage to the home.
- Treat our home with your utmost respect; other people, including ourselves, want to enjoy all the amenities in Tropical Retreat
- Absolutely NO SMOKING and NO PETS.
- No private mail can be delivered to our home.
- We are the owners of this home—not a management company.
- You must be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
After we receive your balance and security deposit, we will mail you maps, directions, and lock box code 2 weeks prior to your check-in date. You may go directly to Tropical Retreat—no need to search for some obscure management office.
If you have questions, concerns, or just need advice, please email or phone us. We love talking Disney!
You’re going to have a great vacation!
This website is not affiliated with, maintained, authorized, endorsed or sponsored by the Walt Disney Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site. All Walt Disney World related information (including prices, dates, times, availability) contained on this site is UNofficial and subject to change without notice. Call Walt Disney World directly or visit their web pages to confirm before your visit.
Disney, Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Walt Disney and attraction names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Walt Disney Company and/or Disney Enterprises, Inc. (“Disney”). No infringement on the Walt Disney Company trademarks are intended. Tropical Retreat and/or Owners do not make any claim to any intellectual property rights associated with Disney.
This website is for your personal information, education, communication, entertainment, and noncommercial use. You are authorized to make a single, one-time, copy of a document or part of a document published on this Site for your personal use provided that our copyright notice is clearly displayed on your copy. You are not authorized to download documents, parts of documents, logos and other materials from our Site for your own commercial or online purposes without our prior written consent. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services found on, or obtained from, this web site.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD, PLEASE HAVE YOUR PARENT/GUARDIAN READ THIS POLICY COMPLETELY. PLEASE ASK YOUR PARENT/GUARDIAN TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
Tropical Retreat and owners may at any time in their sole discretion modify the terms of access to this Site. Your continued use of the Site following any such modification, shall be deemed acceptance of such modification.
We take your privacy very seriously and for this reason we have developed a Privacy Statement outlining our approach to information collected on this site.
The use of the site does not require you to disclose personal information about yourself . However, there are certain areas which allow you to register in order to receive additional information.
When we collect personal information, we will tell you how we intend to use that information. We will not disclose it to any 3rd party organization without your agreement.
Some of the software used to run this site may contain cookies. A cookie is a very small text file that is placed on your hard drive by the server of the website you visit. It is an individual label, which identifies you as a visitor. It is a method commonly used by websites and helps to enrich the site functionallity and therefore improve the user experience. It cannot deliver viruses.
If at any time you wish to be removed from our records, please email your request.